  From: Colleen Modra
  To: iris@hort.net ; iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 11:08 AM
  Subject: [iris] OT: Convention Mugshots

  Hi

  I've published the people photos I took at the convention at

  http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/People.htm

  My apologies for the poor quality of some. I'm missing a few names from two
  photos on the last line. Can someone please give me the missing names.

  There some people whose photos I wasn't able to get, my apologies.

  Thank you everyone for being such wonderful friends at the convention.

  Colleen Modra
  Adelaide Hills
  South Australia  Zone 8/9

  colleen@impressiveirises.com.au