Re: OT: Convention Mugshots

In a message dated 5/2/2004 1:52:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
irisdude@msn.com writes:
From: Colleen Modra
  To: iris@hort.net ; iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 11:08 AM
  Subject: [iris] OT: Convention Mugshots

  Hi

  I've published the people photos I took at the convention at

  http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/People.htm

  My apologies for the poor quality of some. I'm missing a few names from two
  photos on the last line. Can someone please give me the missing names.

  There some people whose photos I wasn't able to get, my apologies.

  Thank you everyone for being such wonderful friends at the convention.

  Colleen Modra
  Adelaide Hills
  South Australia  Zone 8/9

  colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
  www.impressiveirises.com.au
Colleen, you did a VERY fine job on the people pictures. If you send Jean
Morris an e-mail morrisje1@aol.com with the picture attached, she will give you
the names of all the Youth award winners (as well as having it for her articles
and publication called The Iris Fan).

Not only do you have Impressive irises, you have impressive pictures!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5