  From: J. Griffin Crump
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 11:17 AM
  Subject: [iris] yellowing leaves

  Did I see a recent discussion about leaf spot and yellowing leaves?  Today
  found several clumps in one of my seedling beds that are afflicted with
  spot and yellowing leaves.  I've had leaf spot before, but never with
  yellowing leaves.  Some of these clumps are adjacent to each other and some
  are distantly isolated  --  as much as 30 yards distant.  Also, the
  clumps are usually trouble-free.   I'd appreciate any information and
  --  Griff

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS