Cult: Location, location, location!

I maintain two plots which are located about 4 miles south of my place,
primarily as parking areas for reselects.  As I have mentioned in one or
another post, the water table there is only a couple of feet below ground
(when it's really dry), and those two plots bloom about 2 weeks behind my home
gardens.  I haven't yet figured out why.  Here at the house, my SDBs have
bloomed out a couple of days ago, and the intermediates are past their peak
and going fast.  So, I was delighted today to see many of the same seedlings
just beginning to bloom today at the leased plots.  It means a second bite at
the apple for some whose crosses didn't take here in the home garden.
Fascinating, and I still can't figure why the difference.  --  Griff