RE: Haft marks

Linda-

Thank you for the photos of haft marks and the description. Now, thanks to you and Mickey, I have a clear idea of what everyone is talking about. I didn't see the photos you posted until you pointed them out. I can't blame it on being too busy with pollinating since my irises aren't even showing buds yet up here in the recently unfrozen northland. I can only blame it on the flury of activity surrounding impending graduations. Mea culpa. Good luck with your pollinating and thinning. I wish I could help.

Lee Zone 4 MN