COMP: Slide Border

I have been asked to prepare a slide show for next Tuesday on Irises for a garden club. I would like to have an iris border to put around my slides. Does anyone have something that they would allow me to use? I know there are people out there far better than I at composing art.

You can contact me off list if you like at: mailto:jijones@usjoneses.com

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA