SHOW:Television

HI, while drinking my first cup of coffee, a calender of events came on and
there before my eyes was a listing for an iris show in Wichita Kansas, whoever
does publicity for that club is "on the ball".  Great job!!

Here in California our bloom is almost over on the TB's.  The La's, spurias
and Sib are doing great, Japanese are just forming buds.  The bloom came fast
and left way to fast this year.  The guests for Nationals are still putting on
bloom, I keep telling them as I walk past, great show guys but too late!!

Lorraine in California