AIS: Online Database (Checklist )

Ahhhh, I'd say the newer stuff.

The '59 checklist is damn near impossible to fathom, let alone scan with the optical devices. I'd hate to wait for the '59 stuff to go online before 2000-03; we could end up having the 10 year checklist for 2009 available in hardcover before '59 was satisfactory.

Best regards (and wishing John and Joanne and the rest of the convention folk special rest and relaxation for the rest of the year, but knowing they won't get it. ;-)

Sandy Ives (where 'Pixie Pirate' will possibly bloom tomorrow - that's long for 'Ottawa' z4bish)