Hi Everyone -  Just wanted to report what's going on in my garden here in Southeast Michigan:
First bloom (Sat.) was MDB CHILD BRIDE - and my very first MBD ever!  Then SDB GRAPE CORDIAL, whose blooms last several days and which also reblooms for me here in Zone 6a.  Just starting to open is FOREVER BLUE, and there are color buds on FLOWER SHOWER (SDB), BLUE DOLL (MDB), MINI DRAGON (SDB), and teeny, weeny VELVET TOY (MDB).  The intermediates are throwing up stalks all over the place (FAST FORWARD is living up to its name!) and even some of the TB's are starting to show the beginnings of stalks.  Think maybe the colder than normal winter had something to do with all this impending bloom?  If so, then it was worth every frigid day!
Looking forward to a super bloom season ;-)
Linda Bartell
Troy, MI
Region 6, Zone 6a.