I am sure this must be OT

If any of you have tried  out my buddy system for me,  I apologize.
Occasionally I recognize someone's  email name. I have no idea how to use it -- it was
put on my computer by a college great-granddaughter, who evidently thought I
was smart enuf to figure it out!  I keep thinking someone will come with time
to explain how to use it ---how it is any better  than email ---just as I
don't use that  other way of so-called  "talking" back and forth, I forget what
that is called.  But  that seems slow -- sorry folks, maybe some day I'll learn
how to do more than straight email!  Good irising to all.  Rosalie nr
Baltimore,Md,USA  Thank goodness, it hasn't reached wilting hot weather yet, but we
have had some nice days, until the last 2 of rain and more promised  later in
the week! I've ordered an ARK !  zone 7?  ryfigge@aol.com