OT: Convention mugshots updates

I realized that I hadn't included all my photos on the web site and found
the missing ones in another file. So they have been added to the site
http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/People.htm

This includes a photo of Bennett Jones, Randy Squires, Rose Kinnear,
Lorraine Nicholson, Susan Boyce.

Sorry John, but I also found the photos of you and The Apron.
For those who missed the Geek Dinner, John Jones attempted the "simple"
demonstration of how to put on an apron. I think he managed it after about 5
minutes. Guess who doesn't do the dishes in the Jones household?  LOL.
The Geek dinner was great, and George's auctioning powers were fantastic.
Don't ever move while George Sutton is doing his stuff or you'll end up
parting with lots of money, but all for a good cause.

Colleen Modra
Impressive Irises

PO Box 169
Charleston  SA 5244