Spuria - species searching

I am looking for plants of I. crocea, I. monnieri, and I. orientalis (=
ochroleuca) for a project here at the botanic garden in Albuquerque, and am
wondering if anyone knows of somebody selling them.  I am having trouble
locating all three from sources within the US.  Ideally I'd like to get
them all from one source, but that may be asking too much???

I. orientalis I may be able to find locally, since it is in a lot of old
yards, but I always hate to knock on a stranger's door and ask if I can dig
up their yard (even though they would likely say "yes").  The yellow ones
(probably I. monnieri?) used to be more common around here, but I can't
find any growing in the area any more (I'm sure there are some hidden in
somebody's backyard, but they are well hidden).

Thanks all,