OT-BIO:Michelle Pihl

Hello my name is Michelle Pihl.  I am sort of new to this list.  Actually
about four -five years ago, I used to subscribe to the first Iris Talk or
Iris-L.  I am getting back into the hobby of iris culture, since I now have a
place to put my irises.  I divorced three years ago and had to leave my irises
behind due to not having any ground to put them in.  I have now acquired a
house and some land to transfer my irises to.  I am very fortunate that my
ex-husband did not plow my iris beds under!!!  On the flip side, I now have
the daunting task of transferring all those irises over!!!  It will take me an
eternity!  I do have one question that I want to present to the list.. When I
was last on the list, there was some talk about a newly introduce iris that
was an amoena with nearly black falls.  Could someone tell me if they are
familiar with the flower I am talking about?  I can not remember the name of
the iris.