Re: OT-BIO:Michelle Pihl

Maybe STARRING (Ghio), although black falls would be an exaggeration.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michelle
  To: Iris List
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:11 PM
  Subject: [iris] OT-BIO:Michelle Pihl

  Hello my name is Michelle Pihl.  I am sort of new to this list.  Actually
  about four -five years ago, I used to subscribe to the first Iris Talk or
  Iris-L.  I am getting back into the hobby of iris culture, since I now have
  place to put my irises.  I divorced three years ago and had to leave my
  behind due to not having any ground to put them in.  I have now acquired a
  house and some land to transfer my irises to.  I am very fortunate that my
  ex-husband did not plow my iris beds under!!!  On the flip side, I now have
  the daunting task of transferring all those irises over!!!  It will take me
  eternity!  I do have one question that I want to present to the list.. When
  was last on the list, there was some talk about a newly introduce iris that
  was an amoena with nearly black falls.  Could someone tell me if they are
  familiar with the flower I am talking about?  I can not remember the name
  the iris.

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS