HYB: ?Teamwork branching/bud count?

Anybody out there know what the branching and bud count on TEAMWORK is
when it's happy and well grown?

I have three stalks, one 6 inches tall, one about 12 inches tall, and
another about 30 inches, no branching, bud count of about 4, all with
very small flowers.

I like the color, it has clean, wide hafts, lots of pollen, & I would
really like to use it, but would like to know what kind potential bud
count and branching it has.  Anybody in iris heaven have this one & have
time to help me?

As if I really need to be making more crosses....

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8