Re: HYB: Teamwork

Thanks Fred.  I thought so, but thought I should check to be sure.

Cultural/climate/soil conditions here are <never> what are needed for
most irises to show their genetic potential.  Including most of my own
babies.    I'm delighted that in spite of its misery, it was still able
to make what looks like good pollen.

<I have known Keppel to introduce anything without good branching. It
                   seem your cultural/climatic conditions this year did
not allow it to reach its
                   genetic potential. I would not hesitate to use it in
a cross.

                   Fred Kerr>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8