Re: CULT: HYB: avoid overhead watering.... heat !

Oh, I wish we could give you some cold. I wasn't going to do this, but
I just have to share our lovely weather. We had a snow storm yesterday and
got about a foot of snow and it's still here, in fact we got a little more
snow today. Some of my tall beardeds were about a foot tall already and
you can see the tips of the nice green leaves sticky out of the snow. School was cancelled for the kids today because of the road conditions....
yuk, yuk, yuk !!!!

Laurie did you get this weather too, since it came south from the U.S.

SE Manitoba

Linda Mann wrote:

and temperatures near 90.
And now we are into summer weather - half an inch of stormy rain every
afternoon, hot and humid all day long.....I'm with you Rosalie - where
are those lovely 70 degree F afternoons!