Re: CULT: snow

We have had snow in May before, but it usually just sticks around for a couple of
hours. This time is different we are going into the third day with snow and one
of the gardening experts in the area said if the snow stays for three days or more
then damage to the perennials will occur.... we shall see.

SE Manitoba

As for sharing I was thinking more of a trade, you send me 20 degrees of your
extra heat and I could spare 20 degrees of cold and we both would be happy. I
wouldn't want the 90 degrees and high humidity either.

RYFigge@aol.com wrote:

Sandra, youcan't be serious! Snow in MAY? It seems unbelievable, and I'm glad we don't share weather! Do let us know what it does to the iris! It would certainly put the borer and the coming cicadas in a tizzy! Rosalie -- nr Baltimore,USA zone 7 in a.c.! - but turned off for the night!