Re: help - ?iris near Guntersville AL

I would think that Walter Moores, who lives in Grenada, Mississippi, would be
one of the best people to answer the lady's question.  I don't know if he is
on this list anymore, since we have not seen any input from him for a long
time.  I can't remember if he sells directly or if his things are introduced
and sold by someone else.  I may have his e-mail address in my address book,
and if I do I will forward the message from the lady in Alabama.  Otherwise
maybe somebody else on this list has the address or a snail-mail address and
can provide.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250