Re: CULT. heat ! and DEER

Have you ever tried Skoot it is supposed to be great for curing deer's
taste for
daylilies.  It isn't supposed to be harmful just leave a bad taste.

We have had a very dry spring so far as well.  I went out and brushed
some of the
snow off the iris leaves and so far the leaves look just fine so maybe
the snow
isn't going to do as much damage as I feared.

SE Manitoba