RE:Cult Weather

"Rain, snow, hail ... at this point we'd take any moisture the environment
could see fit to provide."

If you could see my garden today you might change your mind. Kansas had 20
tornados reported last night. My garden received 3" of rain and lots of
hail. It is totally wiped out, what didn't get pounded into the ground was

Snow almost sounds better, at least it's soft !!
Judy E.
Haven, KS
zone 6

Keep unwanted email out.