From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net]On Behalf Of judye
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 5:31 PM
To: iris talk
Subject: [iris] RE:Cult Weather

"Rain, snow, hail ... at this point we'd take any moisture the environment
could see fit to provide."

If you could see my garden today you might change your mind. Kansas had 20
tornados reported last night. My garden received 3" of rain and lots of
hail. It is totally wiped out, what didn't get pounded into the ground was
shredded.

Snow almost sounds better, at least it's soft !!
Judy E.
Haven, KS
zone 6