Tulsa Second Show

The Tulsa Area Iris Society second show was May 8 and 9, 2004.  The "Best
Specimen of Show" (formerly Queen of Show) was a tall white Louisiana stalk of
DURAL WHITE BUTTERFLY, shown by Peggy Meekins, our second vice president.  The
Sweepstakes winner was JoAnn Minter, our secretary.  The two ladies are good
friends and are very competitive at our shows.

This show had a Design Section, with only five classes this year.  Designer's
Choice award was won by Jeanne Cotten in the POT OF GOLD class using all
yellow iris.  Sweepstakes award was won by Jean Kersten with two blue ribbons (out
of five).  A total of 20 designs were entered.
Bill Blair, Tulsa