Re: TB: DOCTOR ALAN

Hi Sally - try looking for DOCTOR ALAN.  I mistakenly abbreviated it as
DR.

It came from Phil Williams' Rockytop Gardens.  Seems like I saw it
listed somewhere else this year - maybe Suttons?

It's about finished blooming, but I took a few photos & will post when I
have time to load and resize them.

Caveat for prolific bloom - this is the best bloom season here in
decades.  I haven't grown it long enough (2nd yr here) to know how bloom
will be in a 'normal' season, but it grows like crazy and the foliage is
remarkably stiff, tall, and healthy in comparison to everything else.
Even after summer heat, rain, and humidity.

<Could you please tell me where you bought "DR ALAN". Did a search and
couldn't find a catalog that offered it.
                   I'm always looking for prolific, strong growers.
                   Can you post a photo?
                   Thanks in advance.
                   Sally Keller
                   SE NY State