Re: OT-Bio Bob & Sandra

Regretfully Sandra, on the current green foliage there is nothing to make it
go away... other than trimming the ends or portions if they are really bad.
But you can work for prevention next year.  The fungus that causes brown spot
will reside in the soil, and it can be airborne.   Once you get it, it is very
hard to eliminate it from your garden.   I good fungicide spray (like Daconil)
starting in Winter is good, follow directions on label.  I had my best results
this year because I kept all the dying foliage and weeds away from the plants
all winter, and I didn't spray at all, with very little brown spot in the
Kitty Loberg