From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net]On Behalf Of Bob
and Sandra
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:16 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] OT-Bio Bob & Sandra

Hi Everyone,

Joined few days back but been really busy.  Getting into Iris growing and
hybridizing so joined to see if I could learn more about Iris here.

Been reading emails coming in from this group.  I never realized Deer could
so rough on Iris.  Here in North Carolina there are Deer but we haven't had
any problems with them.  Thank goodness.

Got Iris in bloom right now.  Proud Tradition, Brown Lasso, Edith Wolferd,
Thornbird, Jesse's Song and Beverly Sills.  Others but can't bring there
to mind.

Does anyone know what to do to get rid of brown spots on leaves of Iris.
help would be appreciated.  Sandra