  From: Bob and Sandra
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 7:15 AM
  Subject: [iris] OT-Bio Bob & Sandra

  Hi Everyone,

  Joined few days back but been really busy.  Getting into Iris growing and
  hybridizing so joined to see if I could learn more about Iris here.

  Been reading emails coming in from this group.  I never realized Deer could
  so rough on Iris.  Here in North Carolina there are Deer but we haven't had
  any problems with them.  Thank goodness.

  Got Iris in bloom right now.  Proud Tradition, Brown Lasso, Edith Wolferd,
  Thornbird, Jesse's Song and Beverly Sills.  Others but can't bring there
  to mind.

  Does anyone know what to do to get rid of brown spots on leaves of Iris.
  help would be appreciated.  Sandra

  message text UNSUBSCRIBE IRIS