SHOW: 60th Annual Mio Irisarians

Greetings to all!
You are kindly welcomed to visit the Mio Irisarians 60th Annual Iris Show!
Please plan to come, as we will have many iris for exhibit and sale, as well as some home-made cookies, deserts and refreshments available.
Our show this year is on Sunday, June 13, 2004, at the Plainfield Twp. Hall in Hale, Michigan.
Admission and/or entries are free of charge.
Entries are accepted between 7:00 am and 10:00 am.  (Bring Siberians and Japanese if you have them!)
Open to the public 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Our artistic theme this year is "The Sixties Revisited."  Arrangements can be entered under the following titles.
1. Age of Aquarius- Purple and/or blue iris, water elements, planets
2. Apollo Landing- White iris, rockets, moon, or rocks
3. I Have A Dream- Black and white iris, king, mirror/illusion, paper
4. Laugh In- Yellow, gold, orange iris, bird cage, fringe
5. Camelot- Red or pink iris, triangle, rock
6. Good Morning, Vietnam- any color iris, tropical foliage, Asian influence, water
7. Woodstock- any color miniature arrangement, 12x12 maximum size
8. Motown- Arts and crafts which must contain depiction of iris and be the work of the exhibitor.
Plainfield Township Hall is located on M-65 in downtown Hale, Michigan.
For further information, please contact
Carol Fisher, President, 989-826-3169
Ginny Copas, Treasurer, 989-728-4605
Hope to see you there!