HYB: REB: fun pods

A few interesting successful pods (so far):

AUTUMN VELVET X WEARING RUBIES - AV is one of those old but tough
G.P.Brown rebloomers.  Very velvety dark red.

(larger flowered sib to "dusky grape":(DUSKY CHALLENGER x GRAPE ICE) x
FEEDBACK) X BEST BET
not sure whether or not the pod parent carries rebloom.  Total surprise
to see BEST BET blooming this year - I thought it had died years ago.
First time to bloom here.

FEEDBACK X ROMANTIC EVENING and HOLY NIGHT X ROMANTIC EVENING - I guess
neither of these crosses will produce rebloomers, but I'm hoping for at
least a few healthy plants with some interesting breeding
possibilities.  RE is terrible here, but manages to produce a stalk each
year with at least one or two blooms with pollen.

LOVE THE SUN X MATRIX  - that ought to be an interesting mix of possible
rebloomers.  Probably not going to be very healthy tho....

TWILIGHT FANCY X IC1 near amoena sdlng: (IMMORTALITY x CELEBRATION
SONG)  Twilight Fancy was a surprise - pedigree is not good for here,
and it's not doing very well, but produced a few huge blooms on a
stunted stalk, which set pods and produced good pollen.  IC1 has
IMMORTALITY's leaf spot defiant foliage, so maybe I'll get a few healthy
bicolor reblooming babies out of this with better subtance than the
momma.

Definitely an exceptional year here!

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8