OT: Seeking - 'College Graduate'

I received a request today looking for a 1971 Intro - 'College Graduate"

"trying to track down an Iris called "College Graduate" developed in Topeka
Kansas by William Mick.  He developed and named it for his daughter who died
last year from Breast Cancer.  Her husband is trying to find the iris as the
family has lost it."

Please let me know if you have any idea where they might locate this iris.  I
do have a picture and the full description if you need this. Contact me off
line.

Thanks for your help.

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery