Re: SHOW: Judges Handbook - artistic design

  This is only 1 cent worth... as I don't have the artistic talent, but
enjoy other's arrangements.  My club is having a very hard time getting
entries in artistic.. only 5 this year, when many years ago we easily had 20
or more.   We definitely would love having more entries.   And if one person
were to do more than one entry in a class, it seems the judges would still
only give out one Blue per class, and so I would not have a problem with
multiple entries.   Somehow I think each club would want the flexibility of
deciding what's best for them... in order to encourage entries.
Kitty