Re: OT-Bio Bob & Sandra

  Hi John,
  Could you be specific on what fungicides to use?
  Thanks, Char New Berlin, WI

  As I said, most fungicides will work.  I use Green Light "Fung-away", I
don't know the chemical, because (1) it works pretty good and (2) it goes on
clear.  Most fungicides (like Ortho - which seems to be the only brand Home
Depot carries) seem to have a talc base which leaves beige waterspots on the
leaves; seems to me eliminating brown spots on the leaves is the whole purpose
for spraying...duh!  So, I like the clear stuff.  It is also competitively
priced.  Green Light also sold the only effective red spider mite spray (based
on Kelthane) until they took it off the home gardener market and replaced it
with a useless product based on pyrethrins or neem oil or something like

  John Reeds
  zone 9b southern CA