Re: HYB: stud of the year, misc

  • Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: stud of the year, misc
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:13:39 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:13:39 -0700

One of my best "studs" this year is MARIPOSA SKIES, which incidentally is out
of Violet Miracle.  Both as a pod and pollen parent, it did the best.  I used
its frozen pollen as well, and got takes with all three crosses.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ
Zone 9  USA