AIS:classes of iris

I believe Robert has a good point here. Too much of one thing does cause a loss of interest. Something new and different sparks new interest. Referring to the new types by a given name calls attention to the new items. We no longer call iris flags for a good reason.

Patti
USDA zone 5

Robt R Pries wrote:

The rule that people should apply is how do we create the most diversity in Iris interests and how can each group help maintain the others so that we can attract the most number of people into the genus. The more we concentrate efforts on a particular group the less interesting the society becomes to the