Re: HIST: breeding historic type Iris message to Neil

Hey all, sorry about sending that message addressed to Neil to all of you.
I seem to have had problems with the address function on my email last
week.

I sometimes reply to messages posted on group discussions, but with the
reply meant just for the one person.  This by hitting "reply" and then
manually changing the address on the new message.  For some reason the
address wasn't changing manually last week, but was going to the original
address.  I sent out a few slightly embarrassing emails to chat groups
(nothing too bad).

Dave