SHOW: Updates/ammendments

Someone pointed out to me that I made the SHOW invitation sound as though we are only accepting Siberian and Japanese iris at our upcoming show in Hale, Michigan, on June 13, 2004.  I am truly sorry if it sounded that way, since we accept any and all iris types and varieties! :-)  June is the main TB season for all of us here in NorthEastern Michigan, so many of our visitors never get to see what other iris types there are (i.e. Siberian, Japanese, Louisiana, Arilbred, etc. . . ).

So, if you have any type of iris in bloom, and no place to show them. . . come to the Mio Irisarians 60th annual show!

Thanks, and again, I'm sorry if we sounded "exclusive" to certain varieties. :-)

Adam Cordes
Region 6
Zone 4.5
Hillman, Michigan.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Greetings to all!

You are kindly welcomed to visit the Mio Irisarians 60th Annual Iris
Show!

Please plan to come, as we will have many iris for exhibit and sale, as
well as some home-made cookies, deserts and refreshments available.

Our show this year is on Sunday, June 13, 2004, at the Plainfield Twp.
Hall in Hale, Michigan.

Admission and/or entries are free of charge.
Entries are accepted between 7:00 am and 10:00 am.  (Bring Siberians
and Japanese if you have them!)
Open to the public 1:30 - 4:30 pm

Our artistic theme this year is "The Sixties Revisited."  Arrangements
can be entered under the following titles.
1. Age of Aquarius- Purple and/or blue iris, water elements, planets
2. Apollo Landing- White iris, rockets, moon, or rocks
3. I Have A Dream- Black and white iris, king, mirror/illusion, paper
4. Laugh In- Yellow, gold, orange iris, bird cage, fringe
5. Camelot- Red or pink iris, triangle, rock
6. Good Morning, Vietnam- any color iris, tropical foliage, Asian
influence, water
7. Woodstock- any color miniature arrangement, 12x12 maximum size
8. Motown- Arts and crafts which must contain depiction of iris and be
the work of the exhibitor.

Plainfield Township Hall is located on M-65 in downtown Hale, Michigan.
LOOK FOR THE SIGN WITH THE BIG IRIS!

For further information, please contact

Carol Fisher, President, 989-826-3169
irisladylus1@yahoo.com