From: "Adam Cordes" <adambo_iris@yahoo.com>
To: <irisladyplus1@yahoo.com>; "IrisTalk" <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 9:11 PM
Subject: [iris] SHOW: Updates/ammendments

> Someone pointed out to me that I made the SHOW invitation sound as though
we are only accepting Siberian and Japanese iris at our upcoming show in
Hale, Michigan, on June 13, 2004.  I am truly sorry if it sounded that way,
since we accept any and all iris types and varieties! :-)  June is the main
TB season for all of us here in NorthEastern Michigan, so many of our
visitors never get to see what other iris types there are (i.e. Siberian,
Japanese, Louisiana, Arilbred, etc. . . ).

> So, if you have any type of iris in bloom, and no place to show them. . .
come to the Mio Irisarians 60th annual show!