From: Jean Sturtevant [mailto:jms1027@cableone.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 10:14 AM
To: Iris Photos
Subject: [iris-photos] Bloom Season Almost Over

The bloom season is almost over here in northern Nebraska, but we've had a
year in spite of horrendous weather!  Was in Lincoln last weekend and saw 6
beautiful gardens.  One
was decimated by the storm that night, but not before we had toured it.
Each year I am learning more
and more about iris and especially enjoy meeting others who are devotees.
Iris photos has been a wonderful
resource as has the AIS online checklist.  I currently have my irises listed
in an Excel workbook, but notice
that many have a database.  If anyone can tell me where I might obtain one
for Access, I'd appreciate the information.

Nebr Jean

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of