COMP: Excel spreadsheet for summer auctions

Summer is coming again, so I thought I'd mention again that my Excel auction
spreadsheet is available to any club or region who would like to have a
spreadsheet tool to track auction rhizome sales.  A sample of what it looks
like is below.    It allows you to enter sales as they are occuring, and
totals appear automatically to the right and on a 2nd sheet.  Eliminates rush
and hassle at the end of the sale.  Instructions included.   Just send me an
email if you would like a copy.
Kitty Loberg
Region 14, Northern Calif.
AIS, TBIS, SJI, SSI
Computer Science Instructor
Mendocino College

      Enter data in these four columns only,

     !!
     Auction Entry/Detail Worksheet

      starting in row #8.

     !!

     Designed by K Loberg, Region 14

      Based on Bidder #, amount will automatically
     !!
     Total for Bidder will appear on row #7.

      extend to right portion of worksheet.

     !!