Re: Re:HYB: TB: Planting seedlings

Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 5/31/2004 3:18:45 PM Central Standard Time,

> Perhaps I used the term 'hybridizer' a bit too loosely! <bg> I, too,
> question if the term applies to myself.  Who gets to determine if that
> terminology applies?

I've been told that we are not hybridizers, just pollen daubers.
That to be a real hybridizer you must be crossing different species to
create your own new species.
Of course I also use the term loosely, anybody that does crosses
is a hybridizer to me.
You may not be world famous yet, but you're a well known reblooming
hybridizer from Kentucky, especially after Bridge in Time and the new
Tara's Choice and Theme Master.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!