Re: Re:HYB: TB: Planting seedlings

In a message dated 5/31/2004 6:32:12 PM Central Standard Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

> planted seedlings

Want to pass along a new (to me) tool.  Ordered a planting bar early this
spring from A. M. Leonard. (sale) It comes in two sizes and I got the regular bar
because I thought the seedling setter was too heavy for me.  A friend bought
one several years ago and recommended it.

With the bar, I am able to plant more seedlings in less time, make sure they
are equally spaced, AND the wear and tear on my back is much reduced.  Love
it.
Still recommend the stirrup hoe too.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: