HYB: Ming IB seedlings?

Hi all,

I have some pods on Ming this year from a variegata TB seedling Jimmie Clark
sent me one year. It blooms faithfully every year and rebloomed for me one
year.

Does anyone have any Ming seedlings, and if so, how did they turn out? I
have one in a pot with Sun Doll as the pollen parent but don't have it
planted out yet.

Thanks!              -- Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/