CULT: what writes

seems like i remember a string about what kind of permanent markers stood up to the weather.
  Bic has introduced a permanent marker in the last year or so.  I used them for some of my germinant tags this past winter.  They appear to be better than the Sharpies- well if you count it as a good thing that the Bic won't erase while the Sharpies would erase from mini blind tags.
  I noticed the other day that Bic now has the colored permanent markers too.
  Still testing the weather angle but so far so good, not that a month or so is much of a test.
  Brand name is Bic Write It.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?