From: christian foster
Date: 05/05/07 17:51:49
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] CULT: what writes

seems like i remember a string about what kind of permanent markers stood up
to the weather.

  Bic has introduced a permanent marker in the last year or so.  I used them
for some of my germinant tags this past winter.  They appear to be better
than the Sharpies- well if you count it as a good thing that the Bic won't
erase while the Sharpies would erase from mini blind tags.

  I noticed the other day that Bic now has the colored permanent markers too

  Still testing the weather angle but so far so good, not that a month or so
is much of a test.

  Brand name is Bic Write It.

  Christian