Re: CULT: what writes

Hi all,
I don't usually reply to messages but I thought this
might be helpful. I use Uni Paint Pens. They come in
fine and medium points and come in different colors
like black, blue, green and red. I've tested them for
fading and only the black does not fade in the
sun/weather. Also, I use the plastic mini Levolor
Blinds as plant tags because they are designed to not
get brittle in the sun. And they are flexible, they
pop back up if I accidentally step on them. I have
been using the levolor tags and Uni Paint pens for
about 5 years now and so far have never had to re-ink
a tag and they are just as dark as the day I put them
out. I go to the local Goodwill/Salvation Army outlet
and pick up the Levolor Blinds for about $3.00 when
they have them. Sometimes they're cheaper if I'm
lucky. I cut them up and end up with quite a few tags.
The Uni Paint pens I buy at the office supply store
but you can also get them online. Either way they're
about $5.00 each.
Sterling

--- christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> seems like i remember a string about what kind of
> permanent markers stood up to the weather.
>
>   Bic has introduced a permanent marker in the last
> year or so.  I used them for some of my germinant
> tags this past winter.  They appear to be better
> than the Sharpies- well if you count it as a good
> thing that the Bic won't erase while the Sharpies
> would erase from mini blind tags.
>
>   I noticed the other day that Bic now has the
> colored permanent markers too.
>
>   Still testing the weather angle but so far so
> good, not that a month or so is much of a test.
>
>   Brand name is Bic Write It.
>
>   Christian

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?
>  Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos'
> Green Center.

http://mail.yahoo.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Tags.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Uni Paint Pen.jpg]