HYB: pollen/Decadence/freezes

About the only thing with a lot of good pollen here this year is DECADENCE, & only because she's in a pot which I move indoors during inclement weather.

So I've been putting pollen from her on just about everything, including a bloom from HELEN COLLINGWOOD this morning. HELEN has managed a bloomstalk without any protection from the freezes & is a reminder to focus on crosses that are most likely to bloom here...

Other attempts - IMMORTALITY (not many blooms yet), nearly all of the IMM kids & grandkids that have somewhat horizontal falls (DECADENCE has surprisingly vertical falls here - even more vertical than my preference), SULTRY MOOD, VANITY, PINK ATTRACTION - hopefully something will manage to mature a pod.

Pitiful showing of bloom, but I am grateful to see any at all. Look forward to hearing reports from OKC convention gardens.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8