L. Gaulter ?

Does anyone know anyone who grows a lot of his iris ??  Or may have experience with a specific one ?

  For strongly sentimental reasons I want to do my very best with Last Emperor, but have a terrible time getting it to establish.... Not to mention it's an incredible bloom when it happens.

  Thanks

  -Beth