Re: HYB: exciting pink

In a message dated 5/7/2007 2:47:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

<<Looks like it's going to be very pale pink  self.

That worked out well for Hager. Please let us know. Bummer about your
season. I thought it was a really bizarre winter, myself. I Wilt-prufed  the
evergreens three times and was dragging the hose around trying  to hydrate things in
February. Bad.

<<Very frustrated about the modem hookup these days - a few  weeks ago,
speed dropped by nearly half, & while it has since gone up  a bit, &
isn't too bad early in the AM, it's nearly impossible to view  photos in

I'm so sorry. That must be tiresome, Linda.

I'm potting up tomato seedlings today: Early Girl, Garden Peach, Bloody
Butcher, Sungold, Black Krim, and a no-name cherry the squirrel  likes. I started
them on the radiator on March 10, an annual ritual.

Munchingly,

Anner Whitehead

Richmond VA USA  Zone 7
Jamestown Expedition and Settlement Quadricentennial May,1607- May,  2007
"At one time...it was all Virginia."