Ok I'm not dabbing yet but do have seed pods

 All this talk on seedling. So I did let some things go to seed. Now what do
I do.??????

I just let the bees do their thing, I didn't dab anything but for me not to
dead head has been a real challenge.  I just hate looking at that dead stuff
but managed, so a few did go to seed.

Now how long do I leave this pod standing on it's stem.?? Just till it turns
brown?? and/or starts to crack?

Then do I take the seeds inside house and let them dry some more before

I'm actually excited about a few of them. One is on a historic pink and
another big pod is on those unknown whites that are so hardy found on the
river bank.

Linda in CW AZ