RE: Bloom Stalks

Hi All,

After seeing devastation in some gardens while I was on my Iris vacation I
would like to invite you all to come to my garden.  I have several hundred
bloom stalks just bursting above the Iris leaves of the Iris in my garden.
We had about 4 inches of snow here in southeast Wisconsin when the freezing
temperatures hit.

I will share pictures with you when they bloom.  It is not the same as
seeing them in bloom but it helps to get the Iris fix for the Iris disease
to see the pictures while I am waiting for my Iris to bloom.

New Berlin WI

HIPS Rhizome Sale Chairperson

DIS Secretary/Treasurer